That Time of the Month

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lbmd1, Mar 1, 2002.

1. lbmd1

lbmd1 LawnSite Senior Member

Ever notice every year at about this time, the tensions and tempers start to heat up in the forums.. I remember last year at this time, the posts started getting a little testy due to cabin fever. Hopefully this lackluster of a winter will end and we'll all be swamped with this season's work in a few weeks. Then we'll all be missing each other again. Time for a group hug?

2. Is that like some sort of cycle most of us know about?

Well damn, I am like this all the time. I have no excuse.

But anyways :cry: :cry: :cry: you made me cry.

I know some can only dream of being swamped, I hope I helped many to get that way.

3. summitgroundskeeping

summitgroundskeeping LawnSite Senior Member

No crap we're testy, WE'VE BEEN LOCKED UP ALL WINTER b/c of no snow FORCED TO BUY STUFFF THAT WE REALLY REALLY WANT TO PLAY WITH.
    Spring is here, time to play with our big toys and make some CA$H!!!
    :blob3: :blob4: :blob1: :blob2: :D :) :cool:

4. Spence

Spence LawnSite Member

I've had enough of this cold weather. I'm ready for the warm weather so I can get my mower moving full time again.

5. richard coffman

richard coffman LawnSite Senior Member

:cool:

I've only got a few days to go(crossin the fingers)before my season starts. it's allmost torture to me but I'm hanging in there by working with my horses and mending fence in the pastures.

Richard Coffman/owner
    Special Needs Lawn Services:rolleyes:

6. TJLC

TJLC LawnSite Bronze Member

I feel for all you guys with the winter blues. Been there, done that. Hang in there it shouldn't be much longer for you before things really get moving.

7. LAWNS AND MOWER

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

Cleaned off my desk yesterday and flipped my calender to March and just about had an anxiety attack. It hit me that I'll be mowing in 4 weeks and have all this work to get done before mowing. One way or another it will get done, always does.

LAWNS AND MOWER

8. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

QUIT CALLING ME TESTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M NOT TESTY:eek:

YOUR PI$$IN' ME OFF HERE FELLA!:blob2:

9. trophytkr

trophytkr LawnSite Member

As I speak we are getting a foot of snow!:cry: :cry: :( That means another week and a half shot in the a$$! :mad:

10. luv of green

luv of green LawnSite Member

definately ready for spring, i have found that our job is still simple really i have been applying stress and research to the best occupation in the world, time to chill out on a mower for couple hours every mornng and get some real relaxation!!!!!!!!!!!! we got it good!!!!!!!!! wat s great site to spend the winter with though i hve never learned so much thank u all