The 1st Hydro Walk-behind Seeder!

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by Michael J. Donovan, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

Lawn Solutions Commercial Products, Inc offers the industries first hydro walk-behind power seeder with pistol grip controls like on commercial walk-behind mowers. The new controls and drive setup gives the Turf Revitalizer a true variable speed forward and reverse for better maneuverability and productivity with a working speed up to 3 mph. Not only does the seeder claim to have a 30% lower center of gravity for better hill-side stability, largest capacity seed hopper, only rigid, non pivoting frame, lighter weight, and blade changes in only 15 minutes, but also more than 50% fewer parts for unmatched reliability that similar products on the market.

Lawn Solutions currently offers the 20” Turf Revitalizer in 2 models: 6-hp and 8.5-hp. They will also be offering a 30” version powered by a 17-hp engine this spring that will also include a hydrostatically driven cutting head driven by a 21cc hydrostatic pump instead of traditional belts. This new cutting head design is capable of rotating in either direction and transmitting up to 25-hp to the cutters without any belts to service. The 30” model will fill the void between small 20” walk-behind units and tractor-mount box seeders. It will also perform earth mowing and leveling functions like larger power rake attachment on skid steers except in a company hydro walk-behind. Be looking for a chance to field test this spring!

Lawn Solutions is offering special dealer incentives.

TR8.072Dpi.gif

2. johnnywill08

johnnywill08 LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA z6

anyone use this yet????

3. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

but no one returned my call. I wanted to buy one but wanted to demo one first! Oh well

4. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

George, We are located in Louisville and you can stop by the shop to demo a unit anytime. I'm sure you will be very, very impressed with what you see. We can also show you some of the new products that will be coming on later this fall at the EXPO.

Our units have proven results to increase productivity 40% while making seedeing as easy as running a self propelled push mower.

If someone didn't return your phone call then that was an oversight on our part. Stop by and we can hook you up.

5. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

Can i pick up a unit an demo for the day I wanna see what it will do on a few of my properties ! If it suits me well I will buy a unit maybe 2 let me know or call me at 421 9747 thnaks george

6. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Any word on when the 30" unit will be available and a ballpark price?

7. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

They should be out in a limited quantity in early August.

Pricing will strart around $5,000 with options.

The specs have changed a lot since the program started making it a much more productive machine. It will compete with tractor mounted seeders for a fraction of the cost, but yet still capable to over seed medium residential properties as well.

Specs:
    • Productivity - 1.5 acres / hr
    • Engines: 17-25 hp V-Twin Kawasaki, Kohler, or Subaru
    • Hydro Drive System
    • Hydro Cutter Reel (no belts to change and capable of handling 25hp directly to the cutters.
    • Designed to work with a sulky on larger properties.
    • Seed Capacity - 60lbs

I'll post some pics shortly.

David

8. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

We currrently have a few demo units available. Both 6-hp and 9-hp models.

They won't last long.

9. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

http://www.lawnsolutionscp.com/video/Rental_Video.wmv

The above link is a new "RENTAL VIDEO" that shows how to properly use our machine. It focuses on the 6-hp model, but the 9-hp is similar except with 50% more speed and power. The operatore presence switches are also different between the 2 models as shown in the attached spec sheet.

Hopefully this will answer some questions.

David

Attached Files:

10. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

Is this available in Canada?