"The anatomy of a professionally installed sprinkler system"

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Mad Estonian, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Mad Estonian

Mad Estonian LawnSite Senior Member

2. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

I wonder what the capacity of the "lawn belt" is, especially after you daisy chain all those shaped connector heads on.

At least the anatomy of the first part of the segment is right as far as parts and setup (kinda). Lawn belt not included.

"2-3k for the average yard"

With a battery operated two zone timer off your hose bib and "THE LAWN BELT" throughout your estate.

3. DavidR

DavidR LawnSite Member

That is good stuff there. Only problem is that a professionally installed system wouldn't include any Orbit products.

4. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

What an absolute joke!!! Have any of you ever had that kind of ease digging? Not here. Were those "King" drains on top of the spray heads? WTF :dizzy:

Let's do up a plumbing or electrical video how-to and put it on YouTube. Maybe a how-to on building your own home. They made it sound so simple, and then you and I need to go back and fix the crap.

Now I'm fired up!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

What else would you expect from CBS?

6. Dodge Truck

Dodge Truck LawnSite Member
    from Mass

150 bucks for a sprinkler system haha just give the garbage guys a hefty tip when you pile that chit at the curb

7. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

ROFL. I think NBC had the same guy on during that green week. Message is good, how to achieve it.....booooooo

8. Hey ME will we see you some more? Purp has retired from the site. We have dead days with no posts now.

9. Mad Estonian

Mad Estonian LawnSite Senior Member

I've noticed it's been a little slow. I haven't posted in a long time, all my spare irrigation energy was going into absorbing the Choate book, getting ready for my design exam last week. Now that's over, maybe I can get back to digging up inane things to post like this video :drinkup:

10. FINELAWNS

FINELAWNS LawnSite Member

Very Funy Mr Estonian , Yes What A Profesional System .ha!!!!!!