1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

The bastard got busted !!!!

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by shostoppa, Aug 4, 2009.

1. shostoppa

shostoppa LawnSite Member

The local Sheriff's office has been investigating this individual for somethime after a rash of lawn equipement thefts...well after going to an a** load of pawn shops (keep your serial #'s in a safe place) and recovering alot of trimmer and lawn mowers, then a raid on his house. More, lawn mowers, trimmers, generators and two pit bulls with puppies locked in a shed w/ 100 degree south La. heat and no water or food was also found. HE IS STILL IN JAIL WHILE MORE OF THE CASE IS BEING PUT TOGETHER. In all, two truck loads were recovered.

After reading these threads it makes me sick to know that others get joy out of killing someones lively hood and a means of feeding his/her family.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  2. WalkerMike98

WalkerMike98 LawnSite Member

Love it.He-He
  3. shostoppa

4. mown4eva

mown4eva LawnSite Member

That is great. Had 2 brand new blowers stolen from a Lowe's lot, but Lowe's would not allow us to review the video. Sounds fishy.

NIXRAY LawnSite Senior Member

Thats when I tell them "Go hIfreann leat!" and "pog mo thoin" lawyer up and press a law suit against Lowe's...
    sounds like the manager knows of the problem :confused:
  6. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

Tell them you are going to call the cops, and if that doesn't work call the regional manager.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. shostoppa

call the police and the detective assigned to the case will def. go review the vid..thats just b.s.
    good luck man.
  8. GraZHopA

GraZHopA LawnSite Senior Member

No not really fishy. I had similar experience. All the police have to do is request to see the video and they can view it. Most business' with security cameras will not just give anyone access.