The best billing soft wear for our industry

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Nw. Shadesofgreen, Nov 23, 2003.

1. Nw. Shadesofgreen

Nw. Shadesofgreen LawnSite Member

Could anyone please tell me what they feel is the best software out there for running a sucessful green business. I have looked at the Clip demo and just wanted to know if there were any other options or Clip is used by anybody here.

Thanks Mike:angel:

2. pcnservices

pcnservices LawnSite Senior Member

Mike,
    Gopher Billing and Scheduling software. The best investment you'll make into your business. Try their free 30 trail period.
    Go http://www.gophersoftware.com They're also a sponsor of this LS
    Good Luck
    PC

3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Nw. Shadesofgreen,

We welcome you to try out our software and see how it can help your business.

Pcnservices thanks for the referral!

4. AztlanLC

AztlanLC LawnSite Bronze Member

It all depends on what you want the program to acchieve, how many customers you have and so on.
    For me gopher does almost all I needed it to do, but I still think they really have to work on the QB link and some other glitches, I'll wait for the upcoming version and give my final veredict.

If only they would put as much time working with the program as they put people doing searches all over the web.

5. akline

akline LawnSite Member

Hello -- I'm new to this forum and look forward to monitoring and adding any useful infomation I can.

Thanks
    Andy

6. Nw. Shadesofgreen

Nw. Shadesofgreen LawnSite Member

I have not heard of this software. I would have to know a little more about it to give you an honest oponion.
    Thanks Mike

7. J Hisch

J Hisch LawnSite Senior Member

Quick Books!

8. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I use Lawn Monkey.

Gene

9. QuadRacer041

QuadRacer041 LawnSite Senior Member

i just starting using grounds keeper pro, i like it so fair, anyone have any thoughts on gkp

10. lx665

lx665 LawnSite Member

I use Grounds Keeper Pro and have been very happy with it. I have a small operations and it works fine for me.

John