1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

The Best Product for Maintaining your Equipment

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jas1980, Feb 10, 2013.

1. jas1980

jas1980 LawnSite Member

Ultra Ever Dry.

Spray it on your mowers. No rust and amazingly no build up of grass under the deck.

You can spray it on your boots, jump in mud, and the mud won't stick.

Use it on your gloves and they'll never get wet.

It has so many amazing uses for the landscape industry. Check out their demo video.

2. wegomow

wegomow LawnSite Senior Member

Have you tried it yourself? How well does it work? Under the deck use I would especially like to hear more about. They said on the website, "Environmental conditions will affect duration and these can vary. Abrasion is the leading cause of reduction in the superhydrophobic coating’s life. Under non-abrasive, static conditions, you should expect to see many years of outdoor service."
  3. dwost

dwost LawnSite Bronze Member

looks interesting, may pick some up and give it a shot.
  4. locallawncare.ca

locallawncare.ca LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

That stuff looks great, I wanna paint my truck with it, lol. ANyone here on lawnsite use it?
  5. Forever Green Landscaping

Forever Green Landscaping LawnSite Member

Its expensive and it leaves a white film on the item you use it on Might not be the best idea for your truck
  6. ddixon7

ddixon7 LawnSite Senior Member

Has any body used this??? I'm thinking about getting some but it is expensive. I want to know how long it lasts. I read somewhere that abrasion wears it off? I am really interested in it if it can actually keep a mower from building clumps sticking to the bottom of the deck in thick and wet spring type grass.

I have several yards where the customers over water and over fertilize by a mile. I cut and have a couple guys on back packs blowing the clumps apart. Talk about a time waster. If this stuff can keep that from happening, it will be less blowing and less scraping.
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2013