The best way to haul leaves

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Trev, Jan 7, 2006.

1. Trev

Trev LawnSite Member

I would love to see some pictures of how people have mounted their debris loaders on medium sized dump trucks or dump trailers. I have a Gaint vac 2501 skid mount its comparable to a billly goat loader witch we have used for years its just much bigger and more commercial 25hp electric start not cheap but could such up a small dog. I think It would be great to mount it some where in front of the debris box so that when you dumped it would stay put just having the shoot disconect some way. any pictures would really be appreciated. Thanks Trevor tjohn@tds.net

2. ams316

ams316 LawnSite Member
    from IL

I made a swinging mount similar to the one that billy goat sells for sm. pickups and have also mounted between the rear tire and the back of the cab (were the tool boxes mount)

3. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

Do some searches and you will find pics of mine. There are a bunch of good ones on here. Mine is bumper mounted on the front of my truck. Search under my user name.

4. MEDIC470

MEDIC470 LawnSite Member

We mounted a Salso Heavy Duty Leaf Vac on the front of an '69 International light duty dump we refurbed from frame up You dont even have to get out to dump it. This is by far the most efficient rig on the market.