Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by RYAN, Oct 6, 2000.

1. RYAN

RYAN LawnSite Member

Hope all you guys who are in the Midwset like me are ready if you are planning on working this weekend. I just looked at the weather forecast and it call for a high temp of 43 on Saturday and 37 on Sunday with snow possible. YIKES! Looks like I will be breaking out the cold weather gear sooner than expected. I don't usually work much on weekends but I got rained out on Thursday and have about 17 lawns to mow. Hope all you weekend warriors are ready. I should be a cold one.
  2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

It's 38 in the Chicago area now and will get down in the 20's tonight with snow possible tomorrow night. It was 43 here today and I dug out the warm gear to mow this morning when it was 41. Brrr I'm glad we got all our work done this week. :)
  3. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Suppose to get near freezing next week here in sc too. Guess the warm season grass is going to end early this year
  4. SMB

SMB LawnSite Senior Member

Gettin' cold here in South West Virginia, too. I hate mowing in a jacket, I'd rather it be 85. Supposed to get in the 20s here in the next few days. For the past few days it's been in the 80s! What a change!
  5. Bobby

Bobby LawnSite Senior Member

Owwww, weather man said be prepaired for mid to high seventies tonight.It's a good thing it ain't cold here, with all this rain, we'd have a mile high snow drift.Did I say that right? Sounds like foreign words to me.
  6. Chuck Sinclair

Chuck Sinclair LawnSite Senior Member

Weather Man said it going to get cold here this weekend about 86 with possible sun shine :)
    Man i love California!