"The Big Nor Easter"

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Mike Leary, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Any of you guys worried about the predicted storm?

2. Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

I think of Big King Crab when I hear "The Big Nor Easter". That would be a job I would pass on. Burr!!! LoL

3. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Oooohhh..... "Frankenstorm". Sounds spooky :)
    Looks like it could be a doozy, especially for this early time of year. We got an inch of snow last night, and another four to eight expected tonight. We've gotten ahead of schedule, and have all of tomorrow's work done. Overnight lows in the teens, so maybe we'll have some repair work to do as well over the next couple of weeks.

4. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like all the NE will get it, big time, considering the scenario of the jet stream, a storm that just passed through here and the hurricane sliding up the coast. Yikes!

5. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Rotar will save them....
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. DEPENDABLE LANDSCAPING

DEPENDABLE LANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

We are down here on cape cod and its all the buzz. I guess i will have to sharpen the saws!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

eddie is ready to go

Gimli_With_Axe.jpg

8. GreenI.A.

GreenI.A. LawnSite Silver Member

I'm spending the day tomorrow fixing the hydrolics on the graple for the skidsteer. Hoping to get a good amount of extra tree cleanups from this one.

9. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

All the tree guys are happy :)

10. GreenI.A.

GreenI.A. LawnSite Silver Member

im worried about this year. 3 years a go a large oak came down right across the drive way. Luckily during the day when we weren't home. The next year a 60' pine came down on our house, only caused a little bit of damage to some shingles. Then last winter a oak came down through the garage roof, again we were lucky it was during the day so we weren't parked inside. Seems like they are causing more and more damage each year.