"The Big Nor Easter"

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Mike Leary, Oct 25, 2012.

1. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

worried? no. excited yes. I'm hoping for lots of tree damage, I could use some extra work right now, the time between when leaves start to drop and everything is down is slow for me still. hopefully next year I will be busy doing other landscaping work, but for now I am not. I will probably bring my saws ,gas cans, ropes and other stuff required for tree removal back from my shop to be prepared incase we get a lot of tree damage. we got hit hard almost the exact same time last year, so there has been a lot of tree removal and trimming going on in ct, so I don't predict as much damage, but you can never tell with mother nature just going to have to wait and see what we get. I might even bring the snow blower and plow up to the house and mount it just to be ready for snow too.

2. Stuttering Stan

Stuttering Stan LawnSite Bronze Member

Tidal flooding is a big problem here. I've already cancelled Monday/Tuesday's install and told the guys to be ready for chainsaw work.

3. hunterpreferred

hunterpreferred LawnSite Member

Same here, Harvest moon and Astronomical high tides = Trouble

4. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm in Avon, NC right now. I hope the pier makes it through the storm, and it doesn't push the fish offshore for the remianing of the year.

5. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

What storm?

6. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Surviving Frankenstorm 2012 = Wuz Worth It

7. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Dont mean to be an azz but has the idea of hiring a tree guy crossed ya mind?

8. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

seems more adventurous to do without :rolleyes:

9. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

Dana that is just wrong.... :) looks like this storm is going to make a large mess to a lot of peeps. Hopefully some folks will make lot of $$$

10. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

I'm on the Delaware bay. The absolutely worse place to be so the weather guys say. Its already bad here and we haven't even started getting the storm yet. Stay safe everyone.
    Posted via Mobile Device