The big red beast!

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by SlimJim Z71, Mar 6, 2001.

1. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 LawnSite Senior Member

Here's some pics of Bruce's new dump:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Tim

2. Red_Rattler

Red_Rattler LawnSite Member

that will definatly move some major snow, and salt to boot i also love the parking brake "rock under the rear wheel"

3. Ben W

Ben W LawnSite Member

I like it, how much was that thing?

4. plowjockey

plowjockey LawnSite Senior Member

The rock is in case some idiot kid got into the truck and took it out of gear and figured the e-brake out.

It was reasonable.

Bruce

Thanks Tim now it's gonna get the big head. LOL :cool:

5. 75

75 LawnSite Senior Member

I LIKE it! And Bruce, your pics got to me A-OK. I think you've got a good truck there.

6. plowjockey

Thanks to my wife for putting up with that prima donna beast during the photo shoot. LOL

Bruce

7. Yardworks

Yardworks LawnSite Member

I like the truck. I only hope that picture was taken last fall before winter. I don't see one indicator that it is winter right now. It almost makes me want to get all my mowers ready.

8. John Allin

John Allin LawnSite Bronze Member

Uhggg.......
    Paint the plow... please !!

Other than that, looks like a nice plowin' rig...

9. plowjockey

Absolutely John!

Bright Western red as soon as I can get it sandblasted and in the paint shop. It goes without saying that the same will be done with the salt unit out back. It is a decent truck and a lot of fun to joke about but in my realm of business (albeit small) it is an investment and now that I have it my job is to go through it and make it presentable as well as reliable.
    As we've said countless times customer perception of your operation is a large determining factor in going for a contract.

Bruce

[Edited by plowjockey on 03-08-2001 at 12:27 AM]

10. earth works inc.

earth works inc. LawnSite Member

bruce: when you paint the plow please dont paint it green or blue like some of the ones i have seen around town.

i have a small sandblaster that hooks up to the compressor. dirty messy job but it works. looks like a beast.

what if i hook you up with say 20 small driveways in town to backdrag. now wouldnt that be fun. only kidding. i will start looking around huber for a large parking lot.