the brickman group

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kreft, May 24, 2007.

1. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

is their any company biger than brickman?

THEIR IN 23 STATES

2. jcthorne

jcthorne LawnSite Member

Tru-Green and Valleycrest come to mind.

3. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

do they do maintnence?

4. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Here in Central NJ Brickman is huge! Everyplace you go you see those ugly brown trucks, although they only do commerical around here, not residential. Tru-Green is also large around here but they do mostley chemicals, not so much maintence.

5. fargoboy

fargoboy LawnSite Member

there are a few. Some companies keep their PR to themselves because it invites a few union problems. Look at how much Wal-Mart spends on anti-union activities, they could buy Medical insurance for all the US and Mexico. Brickman avoids it by changing their corporate hqs every year. General Dynamics is probably the biggest green industry contractor They take care of most of the military bases worldwide. Lipinski is probably the biggest in New Jersey and I'm the smallest in North Dakota

6. Tahoe1889

Tahoe1889 LawnSite Member

I own a Ugly Brown truck. One Day I'll paint it when I get a chance. Its funny though brickman Waves to me at first then wonders who's that white guy in our truck.

7. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Brinkman and Trugreen cut a lot of commericial grass in our areas but there are 4 or 5 other companies that seem to be keeping pace with them.

8. desert rose gardening

desert rose gardening LawnSite Senior Member

Brickman and trugreen are in San Diego county also.

9. Mark13

Mark13 LawnSite Member

They are here in northern Il and I also see them in Southern Wi. I see one of their trucks at least once a day.

10. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry if i hit a sore spot TAHOE....j/k! Just saying that here in Monmouth county every other LCO truck u see is brown and sure enough its a brickmen truck! And I'm sure that they look and wonder who the white, english speaking person is driving their truck!