1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

The Director OCDC on SCAG Tiger Cub ...Lots of PICs

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CTservices, Aug 28, 2003.

1. CTservices

CTservices LawnSite Member

Just installed it. IF you guys are interested, they make them for tiger cubs, turf tigers, and of course Exmark along with other brands. Don't hold your breath about receiving it on time though; seems they are still doing R&D on some models. I'm not affiliated with York Sheetmetal, Just posting a review. http://www.yorksheet.com/

2. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Nice setup, I don't have a Scag but I was wondering when York was gonna start branching out. I have a Walker 52SD that could really use a Director but so far no luck. Hey is that a can of Nitrous Oxide on your gas tank? ;)
  3. CTservices

yeap. :D
  4. Angelo

Angelo LawnSite Member

do you have to drill holes to mount the handle on the deck?
  5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Looks like solid construction!
  6. yardman1

yardman1 LawnSite Senior Member

What did you pay for that and does work very well, have been wanting one for my tiger.
  7. Jimbo

Jimbo LawnSite Bronze Member

Does it rattle when you mow?? It doesnt appear to have any bushings on the linkage. Let us know the test results.

8. CTservices

yeah, three holes. ocdc mounts to existing discharge shoot brackets on the deck.
  9. CTservices

I'm not affiliated with them.
  10. CTservices

Was told that the designer looked at all the other OCDC's out there, then made this one; according to him it is the last one you will ever buy. Construction is top notch.