1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

The Eagles/ Lions Blizzard Bowl

Discussion in 'Superintendent Forums' started by Charles, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

I think he will leave rather then get fired...apparently, he was ready to leave last season at some point, but decided to stick it out. so, I believe they will part ways respectfully rather then firing him
  2. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

Yea thats true. He looked liked a genius last year when RG3 was killing it but he just never recovered from that injury.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

Ya well the Sun hasn't shined over Alabama since.
  4. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

That was the field goal kicker, and it wasn't me:laugh:

Suprising Saban can get by with one loss. The year after Stallings won the National Championship he lost a game and he didn't last much longer after that and he was a great Coach.

Alabama football is crazy, people paint their roof and lawns cars for literally months after they win a championship.

Mabey next year.
  5. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

:laugh: I first thought about You Larry with I read that. There aren't too may good Coaches available and that FG thing was kind of a fluke. I don't see why the coach just didn't go to OT instead of trying a low % FG where anything can go wrong--and it did.
    I have friends who moved it from Alabama and believe me, I know all about Alabama's obsession with the Tide. Crazy is being kind:laugh::drinkup: