The Evolution of the Aerator

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by LawnSolutionsCP, Feb 10, 2009.

1. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

You might want to check out this video of our new hydro walk-behind aerator. Just a few words to describe: fast, agile, easy to use...

There is nothing like it! Oh, and it really is this easy. :cool2:

Tine spacing is 3.5" and pulls plugs like no tomorrow...it even has a 120 lbs weight kit for pulling good plugs in tough conditions.

VIDEO

If you already purchased your new aerators for this spring...:cry: Don't watch the video....it will be just create another case of buyers remorse.

AR21a.jpg

2. JDUtah

JDUtah LawnSite Silver Member
    from UT

looks like it is a little slow? He doesn't seem to be walking very fast?

Pretty slick, hydrostatic? I like how fast he can change direction (forward to backward to forward)

3. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

It runs 4 mph... It is quite fast. You use the hydros to slow down while making turns then open it up....

The intent was to show how easy it handles. A lot of the video was set with the cruise at a slow speed so you can still turn with just 1-hand. When going fast, you need to use 2-hands (1 on the kill switch, and 1 to slow the unit down while turning). If you don't slow down to turn...well it is harder to turn just due to inertia wanting to keep going forward.

It is quite fast...almost too fast for some.

4. Whitey4

Whitey4 LawnSite Silver Member

Looks pretty freakin sweet! How much?

5. JDUtah

JDUtah LawnSite Silver Member
    from UT

Good to know... what is your asking price?

6. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

that just made me sick!!!:cry: we got a plugr a while back and although i like it, that looks way better. great job

7. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

$3,250 through any of our dealers

8. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

Can I quote you on that? I couldn't say it any better.

David

9. turfsolutions

turfsolutions LawnSite Senior Member

Weren't you guys developing a stand on aerator as well? This is a good looking walk behind aerator but for the bulk of my work which is pretty open lawns, a stand on is still quicker. I will say that your machine pulls a lot of plugs per pass.

10. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

Yes, we have a sweet ride-on unit.

The first units had a 9hp Subaru, but we are going to 14hp engines starting this month. Just more power for hills and a little more speed.

David

ROAR.jpg