The Force Blower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by stevesmowing, Mar 27, 2006.

1. stevesmowing

stevesmowing LawnSite Senior Member

It seems blowers are always being tested and compared against one another. Prior to today I had a shindaiwa eb630, redmax 8000 and a giant vac 8hp push blower (about 10 years old). Today I added the new Force Blower 9hp to the blower family. This blower seems to have a lot of power to it. I filled a recycling bin with 60lbs of weights and it slid it across the floor. I can't wait to get it out in the field and do more more testing. Let me know what questions you have and what tests you'd like me to try.

CIMG6526.jpg

CIMG6527.jpg

CIMG6528.jpg

CIMG6529.jpg

CIMG6530.jpg

2. stevesmowing

more pictures

CIMG6531.jpg

CIMG6532.jpg

3. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

I thought they where honda engines. I also dont know where to get parts for the Robin and i know they are expensive.

How much BTW

4. Daner

Daner LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice machine yaa got there...How much faster is it with a wet leaf yard clean up , conpared to a bp Blower??:weightlifter:

5. stevesmowing

The retail value is $1,300. I won this blower in the drawing they had though :cool2:

6. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Congratulations:clapping:

7. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice, but I'll stick to Little Wonder WB blowers with STEEL housings :dancing: ! Seems like most of that thing IS plastic :laugh: ! Plastic is better for BP blowers for sure, but NOT for WB blowers that get run into things etc :nono: .

8. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

congrats:clapping: tell us how it holds up!

9. ThirdDay

ThirdDay LawnSite Senior Member

I wouldn't buy one just because of the engine!

Robin engines are too hard to get parts for and they are really expensive! They should have gone with a more main stream engine!

10. stevesmowing

The price of a robin engine is the same as a briggs in one of the catalogs I was looking at today.