The Give Away Winner Is....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sean Adams, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Jim Carter from WE Chapps has chosen a winner...It was not easy but he had to select on ewinner..and he chose >>>> "BULL" - CONGRATULATIONS!

Here is what Bull has won...

The Lawnsite giveaway will be for one of our new products for 2005 - The W.E. Z/Top, a new style of sun canopy that tips back and out of your way for the ROPS Bar on Zero Turn Mowers. If you do not have any ROPS on your mowers, then you can choose the products of your choice up to $199.95. Here is a direct link to the W.E. Z/Top ...

To claim your prize be sure to contact Jim Carter...

Jim Carter
    W.E.Chapps, Inc.
    Fax: 386-767-2200
  2. scagboy227

scagboy227 LawnSite Member

oh thats coool
    i winn
  3. green-go

green-go LawnSite Member

No, actually you didn't win. :dizzy:
  4. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Congrats BULL.
  5. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Congrats, Bull. That should come in handy in th NC sun. :D
  6. Bull

Bull LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Sean thanks for the notification and thanks to the others as well but most importantly thanks to W.E. Chapps. I have a few or their products and have been very pleased. I do not have a need for the canopy as I run walk behinds but I am sure I can consume the $199.95 rather quickly. It feels like Christmas in August.
  7. WE Chapps

WE Chapps Sponsor

To all LawnSite Members,

W.E. want to "Thank" everyone for participating in the free LS Giveaway. There truly were some Great responses and deciding on a winner was not easy.

A coin toss actually determined the winner and Bull is a deserving one. His entry really explains how several of our products are designed to help you in your work and that they are made to last in the tough work conditions that everyone deals with each day.

The Giveaway got a lot of people looking at our website and talking about our products and W.E. want to keep it going. One idea was to have LS Members test our products and then report back to the LS Community how well they did or didn't perform. If anyone wants to try out any of our products at no charge, contact us thru Lawnsite or email us at and we will get it going.

Continued success and a safe rest of the season.

Jim Carter
    W.E. can help you cut it!!!