The GrassBuster Deck Scraper Tool

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by 603turfdepot, Oct 10, 2013.

1. 603turfdepot

603turfdepot Sponsor

Hi Fellow Landscapers,
    I wanted to post about the GrassBuster Deck Scraping tool. As many may know Dan Atkinson who use to own the tool retired. We had a great relation ship with Dan and saw potential in the tool. We have sold the tool ourselves and now own the tool. My question is has anybody used this tool? We have had a good response with the tool and there seems to be a loyal following. If there is any feedback out there it would be great to know. Like anyone out there I have also noticed there is a imposter tools out there. But I still believe there is nothing like the Original GrassBuster. We have also set up a facebook page for GrassBuster!
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  2. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I have had one for a few years, works good. Just like a large putty knife, not just for scraping decks.
  3. Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

I wish you the best, it's a tough game to play.
  4. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Huh, cool.... I like to support the industry and everything but humor me for a minute... Why should I buy this and not just grab a paint scraper out of my garage?
  5. 603turfdepot

603turfdepot Sponsor

The Grassbuster is specially tapered and rounded to apply the right scraping pressure and make better contact than say a regualr putty knife would. it cuts into the hardened grass easier.