The great Calsense install....

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by TRILAWNCARE, May 18, 2009.

1. TRILAWNCARE

TRILAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

Comment away.... If you see something that you would have done different, I would rather fix it now, then later...

Working on the concrete pump pad and the controller pedestal base now. I will post more pic's as I go...

Got to love the G60's in the rear...... Don't look at the turf, it's mostly weeds. It is what the field was seeded with when I purchased the lot. Planning on re-seeding this fall...

MVC-058S.JPG

MVC-058S.JPG

2. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Dies a little inside. :cry:

All that open space .... looks like a good place for an orchard. :clapping:

3. Won't have a mole problem with those concrete pads that's for sure. I'll comment when it makes me look smart unlike my dear NY friend Boots.

4. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

OK, I'll ask since no one else has. What's the deal with the threaded T's on the valve?

Also, too late now, but I would have run some conduit through the pad for your wiring.

5. TRILAWNCARE

I plumb all my valves this way. Nice to be able to take the cap out and blow the crap out at start up, or if you ever need to in the future. Also if you ever wanted to hook a fert inj. to just that zone, it would give you an easy way. (I know you probably won't like to hear that)

I did run conduit to the box, just through the side, you can see the 3/4 inch in this pic coming out of the VB, that will go back and up into the controller ped. I will also run a conduit to the zone valve and back to a junction box...

[​IMG]

6. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Are those old W*M G-60 rotors?

7. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Well, Mike will like it given the cost of those threaded tees.

8. TRILAWNCARE

9. How's it going?

(This thread embraces water management)

10. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

He's waiting on delivery of the top end add-on.

[​IMG]