THE GREAT INFLUX

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Guido, Jun 15, 2000.

1. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Wow! I see a ton of new names around since that article with the plug for lawnsite. I wonder if thats where the majority of these&quot;newbies&quot; heard about the site. If it is that was a great response. It seems like they are all liking the site, and are jumping right into the posts. Thats great, I think. ( Except for a GREAT person who doesn't like all of us scrubs around here!) I think this site is going places quick! The more knowledge floating around on here the better. New guys (new to the business, not the forum) make sure you use the search feature to narrow down your question before you post a &quot;repeat&quot;. Well, welcome everyone and enjoy your stay! Thanks Chuck and Eric!<p>----------<br>&quot;guido&quot;<br>David M. Famiglietti

2. AB Lawn Care

AB Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

The more the better!Just as long as they don't live in my city!!!!!:)<p>----------<br>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care

3. Nilsson Associates

Nilsson Associates LawnSite Member

Guido,<br>now if we can only get those new people to do<br>what? and not just be another batch of freeloaders spongin off the system?<p>Guido .. leave it up to you to fill in the blanks. Use your imagination. But you know what hasn't moved far past several days.<p>Phil Nilsson

4. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

I hear ya Phil.....and just for you :<p>HEY NEW GUYS!! Listen up. I know you just got here and I hate to do this, but what the hell, its a good cause. If you think you'll be visiting here often and you could get some good info and new ideas from the people here check out the post about sending chuck on a cruise. Since you probobly are wondering &quot;who's chuck?&quot; He's the owner of this forum ( A FREE FORUM). We're trying to raise some money to send him on a cruise. If everyone throws in $3.50 (yeah, thats it) We can send him away! So check it out and see if its something you want to particicpate in. Thanks<br><p>----------<br>&quot;guido&quot;<br>David M. Famiglietti

5. The Mowman

The Mowman LawnSite Member

I found out about this place through Turf Magazine. Although I am still in high school and only a part time employee for a landscaper, I do have going on three years of experience. I am learning new things every time I come here.<p>----------<br>Stephen<br>