The guy that did this should be in jail....

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by CoupesCuts, Apr 10, 2009.

1. CoupesCuts

CoupesCuts LawnSite Member

Showed up at my customer's house yesterday to do the spring clean up. I know this wall was and has been a problem for a few years now, but look what happened to it over the winter. Worst part of this all is its a two tier wall and it supports the foundation of the house. Turns out the builder of the house never got a permit for this wall. Also, I included a shot of the truck and trailer since I've been asked to a few times. I'll add a new pic when I finally get my lettering put on it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cmlandscapeconstruction

cmlandscapeconstruction LawnSite Member

looks like the upper wall is getting ready to go as well!

3. Nick's Lawn Care

Nick's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Thats a good looking truck and trailer you have!!!

Good luck on the wall problem...

4. JJG84

JJG84 LawnSite Member
    from OH-IO

ouch! ouch! ouch!

5. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

that suck alot to fix it tho right

6. theguynextdoor

theguynextdoor LawnSite Senior Member

wow, I don't know too much about hardscaping, but shouldn't there be stone, drainage, grid behind that wall?

Did you get your tailer painted to match the truck? That looks really nice. Never liked navy blue trucks untill I saw yours.

7. CoupesCuts

CoupesCuts LawnSite Member

The trailer was custom ordered. I got it exactly the way I wanted it. I think it will look pretty sharp with some lettering.

8. stroker51

stroker51 LawnSite Senior Member

I haven't done a lot of hardscaping, but I've built enough walls to know that there should be a bunch of gravel behind that wall and drain tile. Grid, I'm not sure, but definately Grid it if nothing else just to overbuild it. That whole wall will need to come out to be fixed right. BTW, nice rig!!

9. JosephLawnCare

JosephLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Your truck, trailer combo is sweeeet!

10. TomberLawn

TomberLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow! Nice truck and trailer!! Is that Powerstroke? Matching combos like that look so cool. You know, some aluminum wheels on the trailer would really look sweet.