1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

The Home & Lawn Service, Official Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rusty_keg_3, Jul 4, 2009.

1. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh, yea, and the zero turn wasnt running, it broke down the job b4 this one... :hammerhead:
    I was pissed...:angry:

This also has a pretty large side yard, but i sent them from my phone, and i guess it didnt send, but i deleted them...

It took us 3 hrs to do this, and it pretty much killed our 33 Crapsman WB...

2. rusty_keg_3

A few more pics... Ill take pics of the side yard on thursday when we mow it...

3. rusty_keg_3

I picked up this account a month or so back... It has a small front yard, but it was equaly tall... the Worst part was that all i used was the Crappsman pushmower... We mow this bi-weekly too, because she is older, and kinda poor...

4. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

good lord that is some overgrown crap, I had to do this gated backyard back in june, It was not nearly as bad as that, but I do not have a bag for my mowers yet so I had to mulch it. I had to mow it ten times in order for it to look normal again, theese over growen lots are a real pita
  5. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

Good job. The difference is night and day.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  6. rusty_keg_3

Well, behind my garage became a huge mess... It was embarrassing, so me and my brother started cleaning it up...

Well, we didnt use the camper this year, and the jack fell off the blocks, and sank in the ground, so we had to jack it up... When we hooked the camper up to the truck, it didnt drop the truck one bit, that thing is a beast...

What do you think?

Long Way B4.jpg

Long Way after.jpg

Far Corner b4 2.jpg

Far corner after.jpg

Camper 5.jpg
  7. rusty_keg_3

Heres some more pics, i know its not perfect, but i got more work to do...

Chain Saw.jpg

Back Door B4.jpg

Side B4.jpg

Side after.jpg
  8. 4.3mudder

4.3mudder LawnSite Silver Member

Post number 5, what a HUGE difference. Looks great, I feel sorry for the walk behind.
  9. rusty_keg_3

Yea, i know. And the last group is at my house, i just got lazy and stopped mowing it, and look what happened!

Thanks man, not that we dont take care of our stuff, but that thing has taken one hell of a beating...
  10. Disgruntled_Veteran

Disgruntled_Veteran LawnSite Member

Wow , that was a HUGE difference ..