The Home & Lawn Service, Official Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rusty_keg_3, Jul 4, 2009.

1. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks, the ladies liked it too. :)

2. rusty_keg_3

The hardest part was getting all of the f***ing bugs off the front, and the burnt rubber in the wheel wells from all of the burnouts. But its worth it :)

3. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks nice, what's in your avatar?

4. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

they make 3500 swrs in chevys?

5. tstutz

tstutz LawnSite Senior Member
    from Kansas

man that looks sharp. but those red trucks never look clean with dust from gravel roads. white trucks seem to hide the dust the best.

6. rusty_keg_3

Those are our Micky Thompson rims with Koyo tires (i think). They are nice, but we get some tire rub, so we gotta adjust the tortion bars... They will be on for good soon...

7. rusty_keg_3

What????????? What is swrs?

8. rusty_keg_3

Thanks, yea we have a our 99 is black and has the same problem. We went with the red because we didnt want to plow in a white truck... (The plows were interchangable, it was like $1,000 more for the v-plow ovr the straight, i think...)

9. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Rusty, our spelling challenged friend meant SRW. And yes, as evident by the pictures Chevy does indeed make a 3500 HD SRW.

The truck and color are sweet, take care of that beauty and enjoy it. You got my dream truck man, aside from me wanting an extended cab and the D-Max Allison combo under the hood.

10. rusty_keg_3

Thanks man, but we have the same dream truck.. We would have gotten a crew cab DMAX, but rushed to buy it, we really needed another plow...