The Home & Lawn Service, Official Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rusty_keg_3, Jul 4, 2009.

1. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Well, we have both but less than 2 hrs on it, and its flat where we live... The only hill we mow is at our moms house... but no complaints, its a little scarier than a ZTR, and even a WB...

2. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare LawnSite Member

Ok I was wondering because when I'm 16 I'm gonna expand and get more accounts because I candrive, and my grandparents live on a very very steep hill....with a river at the bottom.....so there's no room for mistakes then haha
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. rusty_keg_3

Ahh, i see... I would assume you would buy used... But i would try to deom some stuff first. that will give you a good idea if you will like it......

4. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

Well russel, today i was helping my friend with his eagle project and a director of grounds( who was helping us) drives an 09 chevy 3500hd just like yours it had a boss v plow but it had the d/a combo and it was green, but since we had to transport benches we were installing at different sites and i was asking about his truck and he noticed that i was in lawn & landscape service he said I'll let you drive it. I had to slap myself to make sure i wasn't dreaming, but it was asome !!!!!! that duramax is a quiet engine it drives and shifts very good I really want one now, but it was the best day ever today.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  5. rusty_keg_3

Sweet... But ours is a gasser...

6. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

yep i think i said his was a d/a but yours is a gasser, i must say i like the 3500 series chevy makes, but the back rides alittle high, but it rides very nice. Did you install the v box yet and where and how will you load and get your salt ?

7. rusty_keg_3

Yea, the rearend is real stiff... we didnt put the v box in yet, we are planning on sandblasting it, and rhino lininh the inside, and painting the outside... We live right by lake erie, and have a river running through Toledo. It a shipping thing there, so we are going to a place with mountains of salt... They load it up and everything...

8. rusty_keg_3

Well, we mowed for a while yesterday, and i got out of the truck and looked at it... It was real shiny... I asked Ryan (my bro) if he washed it, he said yes. The other day him and his girlfriend were all at her parents house, but her whole family was sick, so he washed the truck... In the pic it has leaves all over it...

And then we were at a job, and our Brother-in-law pulled up, and i snapped some pics of his BMW 740i... Its a nice car and all, but i would rather have a 2010 Chevy 3/4 Ton, and a plow, and trick it out, and a 2010 Camaro... Yea, that thing was pretty dang expensive...

Then a pic showing some of the bad rust on the salter...

102709_1632[00].jpg

102709_1631[00].jpg

102709_1742[00].jpg

102709_1009[02].jpg

9. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare LawnSite Member

That's a nice bmw...what year?
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. rusty_keg_3

Its not brand new, but i want to say 04... But i dont know for sure...