The Home & Lawn Service, Official Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rusty_keg_3, Jul 4, 2009.

1. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

I've seen the ford raptor. Wish I could drive one. Lol. 100 MPH off road for a stock truck.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare LawnSite Member

Ya!, There friggen sweet!!!! It has a 351 Boss in it!:dizzy: Lol were going riding this weekend and might hit the trails with it again:):clapping: I'll get some pics

3. RN Lawncare

Sorry, forgot to say my cousin has one thats how i've been riding in it.

4. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks man... its actualy Herculiner, its like $90 for the kit, and it takes a little extra for a 8 ft bed, we are happy so far... 1/5 the cost of rhino...

No, its easy...
    1.Scuff up the paint.
    2. Wash it, then dry.
    3. Mask off what you dont want lined.
    4. Apply liner (it cures in like 12 hrs...)

We will do any other beds in the future... But we will see how it holds up...

NOTE- DO NOT GET IT ON YOUR SKIN!!!!! It WONT come off (well, it dose, but slowly).

Yea, one of my friends from school tested one for a day. I think its kinda cool, but im a chevy fan... My brothers friend races atv's and has 2 450R's... Those are the fastest four wheelers i have ever seen... He has these gas filled shocks, and they cost over $1000. And when you start it, if u give it gas it wont start, then when u press the starter again and it starts, it shot out HUGE flames...

5. rusty_keg_3

Our 09 went 97.4MPH with a pallet of salt in the bed... It should reach 100... Its stock...

Yea, snap some pics if you go out...

6. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

It goes 100 MPH off road in the desert, of course it can go a 100 on paved roads also, but it's quite an achievement for a truck to go OFF ROAD and go 100.

[​IMG]

7. RN Lawncare

Ya it's 314x70 tires and 17" rim my cousins has the screen and i'll get some pics.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. rusty_keg_3

Well, we are hangin out, waitin for some snow... Heres the trucks all ready to go... We finished the salter, and got it all hooked up... Heres some pics of the trucks...

in the last pic you can see the paint color we choose... The truck is "victory red", the closest we could find was "caution red"...

what do you think?

Chevy Plow Trucks 007.jpg

Chevy Plow Trucks 006.jpg

Chevy Plow Trucks 016.jpg

Group Pic 2 .jpg

112409_1705[00].jpg

9. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

The trucks look good i like the new truck and also the boss plow on there everything looks good is that a 2500 cant tell from picture.

10. rusty_keg_3

Thanks, we really like the Chevy/BOSS combo... Yes, the black truck is a 2500... The red is a 3500HD...