The Home & Lawn Service, Official Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rusty_keg_3, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice thats what i want to get if you dont mind me asking what did you pay for the red 3500 ? i really like it i know they are not cheap tho.

2. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

No prob... It was a package deal thro our Chevy dealer... The truck was around $30,000 and the plow was around $6,000... Plus or minus

We wish we would have gone Duramax, and atlest Ext. cab if not crew... The cab is really small compared to my bro's 99... But its all paid for, so no use selling it and losing all that money...

3. Jpeg lawn maintenance

wow i really like the truck but i dont think its worth 3ok to me lol thats alottt i rather buy used for under 20k but its a nice truck and its what i wanttt.

4. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

new has its benefits, warranty is a great thing especially if its a work truck

5. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Ya thats the good side of it i just cant see paying that much for something that might get alittle beat up. But i really do like the new trucks but for me IMO i rather buy under 20k you can find a really nice truck for under that Imo.

6. rusty_keg_3

Exactly!

Yea, but my bro has his 99... We had been saving up for quite some time...
    But you really never know what you are buying, unless you are buying from friend or family member...

7. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Your exactly right man. There are benifits both ways. I guess it comes down to what you want.

8. rusty_keg_3

I would it say it comes down to $$$$$$... How much you got, and how much you are willing to spend on a truck... Then prefrence...

9. Jpeg lawn maintenance

You can say that again everything has a price tag lol. Thats society.

10. rusty_keg_3

Yup, thats how it goes.