1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

The Home & Lawn Service, Official Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rusty_keg_3, Jul 4, 2009.

1. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

ah...I see.

The 09' is sitting much more tuff looking now....you just need some of that white gold to fall...

How much snow does your area average a season?
  2. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Lol, im on it!!!

Thanks, that salter really helps... I know its killing me (well my bank account).

Not nearly enough... just shy of 40 (37.1)... Dont you get like 60?
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2009
  3. rusty_keg_3

Holy crap! I just looked out side, and didnt realize how much it snowed!

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I wish.
    We are takin our project suburban to the my bros garage to day, so he can finish it up. I will take some pics of us puttin it on the suburban...

4. rusty_keg_3

I forgot, my bro got a polwin buddy... He wanted a bigger dog like lab, german shepard, or retreiver. But his girlfriend and her daughter dont like big dogs. So this will do... He wont admit to it, but i know it gets lonely in those trucks. I think he just needed some one to talk to... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I dont remember what it is, but its little. Lets hope he never gets attacked...

My pit had to be put down this year, and my lab/german shepard is on his last leg... He is like 14 years old. So maybe i will get a puppy for my 18th birthday!!!! :cool2:

5. rusty_keg_3

Bump... they are calling for 2-4 this weekend... Keep your fingers crossed...
  6. kylecal91

kylecal91 LawnSite Member

We're supposed to get quite a bit here tomorrow into Saturday. I've heard anywhere from 12-30". BTW Cool dog.
  7. jon green planet

jon green planet LawnSite Member

that's a nice blower dude..
  8. rusty_keg_3

Thanks, thats sweet...

Thanks, when i wasnt shovelin for my bro, i would go out by my self, and shovel... Well, last year, i had some money set aside, so i went and bought that Snapper. Thanks, it sure beats shovelin, and my bro's old Toro... :laugh:

Update... Tomorrow 7am-7 pm callin for 3-6. By Wed night, callin for 6-12 in total, on top of the 2-4 we just got friday night... :clapping:
  9. rusty_keg_3

Heres a few pics...

News... Sat we lost one of our biggest accounts (a big office building). But we got another Dollar General, and a Block Buster (both need salt too!)

Oh, we lost the big account, cause the building is losing renters, so they dont have any money...

10. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice pictures, I just got done with a storm myself.