The information for sale question

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ANJPA, Jul 12, 2006.

1. ANJPA

ANJPA LawnSite Member

Does the complete lawn kit include both the template and form kit as well as the commercial property kit or would you need to purchase the complete kit and commercial kit to get all the info.

2. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

This was rather helpful when I bought it. I had been in the business for ahwile, but still gathered some valuable information and ideas as I read through it. Worth the small amount of money in my opinion.

3. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Thank StriperPro - robert griffin - if you have any specific questions feel free to email me at lawnsite@comcast.net or you can call me at the number above.

4. Primetime-SRQ

Primetime-SRQ LawnSite Member

I just ordered my kit last week from you.. I can't wait to receive it!!! :)

Thanks for offereing such a cool product for us to get started!

Dion Souza

5. quality lawn care 04

quality lawn care 04 LawnSite Member

how do i go about writing up a contract for apartment properties after getting a bid.

6. Vikings

Vikings LawnSite Bronze Member
    from canada

Is this package something you download or is mailed? and from canada whats the price?

7. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

It is sent to you via email the minute you order it - the price is $64.95 - if you have any other questions feel free to email me at sean@lawncaresuccess.com

8. Vikings

from canada

Define minute. I've been waiting hours.

9. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Now i'm not 100% positive on this, but I think no one usually is in the office at 5pm, so Sean may have meant during regular business hours.

10. Vikings

from canada

Thanks (I'm not very paitent:laugh: ) I thought it was automated but I can wait, I'm just so anxious to get my hands on it.:weightlifter: