1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

"The Landscaper Mower"?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by David Hickerson, Mar 14, 2001.

1. David Hickerson

David Hickerson LawnSite Member

I just received the Landscapers Supply catalog. I was just curious if any one could comment on the 32 and above mowers offered. Would it be comparable to Scag?

2. jeffyr

jeffyr LawnSite Senior Member

Nope....this is no Scag.

Do a search...I tried one in their parking lot and that was enough for me. My 7 year old Bobcat operated smoother even with belts out of adjustment.

3. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

They claim to be Just like Scag. I hardly think that a machine costing almost half the price of a Scag can be as reliable as them.

I also know of people who have complained that regardless of tension these machines wont continue cutting under wet conditions.

I do think it would be a pretty cool idea for the local dealers to put together a "Beginners Package" like they do for a mower, trimmer, and blower.

I too would recommend doing a search and then you can find out what the rest of LS had to say in reference to these machines.

Good Luck this season!
  4. David Hickerson

Have tried search but no luck.
  5. David Hickerson

Did search again and found the info. Anybody alse hace .02 cents I would like to hear.