The Lawn Care Business Owner Monthly Report

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Sean Adams, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

For Serious Lawn Care Business Owners Only:

This is the only EXCLUSIVE monthly report in existence SPECIFICALLY for Lawn Care Business Owners who want to truly SUCCEED, GROW their business, DOMINATE their competition, and make the kind of MONEY they know they are capable of making!

Here is what is included in this Monthly Report >

Q & A of the Month >> In this section every month I will provide exact questions I received via email and my exact response to the questions. These questions are about anything and everything such as how to estimate, how to cut down on expenses, how to get more customers, etc.

Helpful Example >> In this section you will find an example of a letter or a proposal or an estimate or a flyer, etc… anything that can help your business.

Pricing Your Services >> In this section there will be helpful information about how to price and relay this price to your clients. It will also cover estimating tricks and concepts that will always allow you to get the job – at the price you want!

Marketing Tip >> Those who succeed in this industry know and religiously practice ways to create an image and grow that image. Each month I will provide a very important tip for marketing your lawn mowing business successfully.

Customer Satisfaction >> Without customers, you have no business. Without satisfied customers you have a business doomed for failure. Each month I will discuss the importance of making certain your clients are happy with you and your service.

Motivating Employees >> Your employees might as well just sit in the garage and collect a check if they are not motivated. They won’t be very productive and eventually they will quit. That means you will continually have to find and train new people – which can be very expensive. Each month I will lay out new ways to get your employees anxious to do their job and do it well. Motivated employees = more profit.

Company Profile & Interview >> Every month there will be a company profile – information about a company passed on through and interview that I have conducted personally with the owner of the company via email. I send them questions and they answer them one at a time.

Recommended Product >> First, I get nothing from mentioning or endorsing any of these companies. Each month I will point out a product or piece of equipment I think you should take a look at and see if it is right for you.

Recommended Book >> I am an avid reader. I love to learn and I love to see how others have achieved success. Each month I will recommend a book you may want to pick up. These are books related to becoming successful and achieving the things in life you want – not murder mysteries or science fiction novels.

Trouble Shooter >> Each month I will define and discuss different problems you may run into as a lawn mowing business owner and a recommended solution for the problem.

Lawn Mowing 101 >> Some of this information may seem second nature – some of it you may have never known. Either way, it is always good to have a nice refresher course in certain topics and you can also use this information to train your employees as well.

Motivation >> Scattered throughout the report you will find little sayings and tidbits that will provide ideas and will help motivate you to continue on and keep working hard to do the best you can to make your lawn mowing and maintenance business as successful as possible.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AND SIGN UP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.