1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

The leaf cleanup pictures thread...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mkwl, Nov 9, 2006.

1. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm starting the 2006 leaf cleanup thread...post all of your leaf cleanup and equipment pics here!

I'll start it off with a few pics from doing a cleanup at my own house today. I am using a 10HP Little Wonder blower, Red Max EB 7001 BP blower, and a 5HP Troy Bilt leaf vacum (to load and grind leaves up into my trailer). The little vac works pretty well for leaf-loading...takes a little while but I can get a lot more leaves into my trailer with it!
    Here's the pics:

2. mkwl

Few more pics...

3. TWUllc

TWUllc LawnSite Senior Member

Before thanksgiving, I"ll snap a pic of 1 client of mine, that alone, fills my entire 7x14dump trailer up with leaves.
  4. Mike's All Season Service

Mike's All Season Service LawnSite Senior Member

This is one we did 2 weeks ago and just again today.

5. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

They still have tress in NJ?!?:laugh: Looks good Matt.
  6. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Nice work. I also like that halfpipe.
  7. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Hell yeah we still have trees.:cool2: :cool2: LOL
    Nice stuff Matt I'll get some of my stuff up soon.
  8. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Matt Good Looking Stuff! I was just wondering , i just bought the STIHL BR 550 back pack blower and love it and right now doing leaves i pile them up and tarp them into my bros s-10 and trailer and im building sides this weekend for the trailer bc im finishing cutting this week and wont need the width for the Z, i was wondering if u find urself when not grinding leaves filling ur trailer quickly, i want to get the two bin bagger for the Z but may wait but then they would be grinded with gator blades and would take up less space, what do u do and do u find urself filling ur trailer full quickly? Thanks! -Mitch-
  9. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Looks great Matt!
  10. mkwl

Thanks guys! Redmaxman- the halfpipe is my brothers, I can't skateboard to save myself LOL!:hammerhead:
    Dreamcut- I used to (before I got the Troy Bilt, which was free BTW), just dump the leaves "raw" into the trailer nad walk in them to pack them down...I have found I can get 2-3 times more leaves into each load by grinding them up through the Troy-Bilt first.
    Fearthisdeere- YES, we still have trees in NJ, and a LOT of trees by me!:weightlifter: :)

Thanks again,