1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

The leaf monster

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by GrasshoppersLLC, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Penscape Landscaping

Penscape Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Posted via Mobile Device

2. GrasshoppersLLC

GrasshoppersLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Just similar

3. GrasshoppersLLC

Their not connected I believe they are pics of icicles he just turned green to make it look like hands

4. tony b

tony b LawnSite Member

Thats a great vac. I would love to have one like that. If you find another one like it could you let me know?

5. srlawn

srlawn LawnSite Member

that is ingenious advertising if i have ever seen any. :drinkup:

6. GrasshoppersLLC

Thanks it worked great this year.. Should have people remember me next year

7. TopnotchER

TopnotchER LawnSite Senior Member

Almost time to wake the leaf monster up... Added a hurricane leaf blower to the mix this year.. I can't wait to see how fast this setup will be....

8. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Hey there Topnotch, I have been following your threads... Awesome stuff man... A couple questions if you don't mind... You probably have already posted it but I missed it... What type of leaf loader is that baby? It is just amazing, I watched the video and man is that powerful... Also, I thought the mulch bucket you have for your mini is just genius! I can picture just cruising down the line at commercial accounts and dumping a lil here, a lil there... perfect! And did you ever put any graphics on it?

9. TopnotchER

TopnotchER LawnSite Senior Member

Leaf loader is a odb 4 cyl. Leaf vac with a 18" intake... Mulch bucket is the best thing I ever had built. It can hold about a yard and 1/4 of mulch easily and yes we just run around dumping here and there. Also if it is a tight spot where there are a lot of plants we can just sit there and shovel out of it and not have to go back and forth to the truck..... No graphics on the mulch bucket. Been busy thinking of other ways to make my day as work free as possible as I would call it.. Lol. Who said work had to be hard. I will be picking up my second hurricane ride on leaf blower this Friday, so we will run two hurricane blowers, and all redmax back pack blowers...

10. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks for reminding me.... Those ride on blowers look SICK! For those who say that it is overkill, I would like to see them walk their walk behinds that fast!!!! Yeah Right! I don't know man, with TWO of those ride on blowers and the leaf monster, you might just be the fastest clean up guy in history... Not joking either, I've been in the game a long time and I have seen clean ups done every way to Sunday but I don't know how much better it could get than your set up....