1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

The leaf monster

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by GrasshoppersLLC, Oct 17, 2012.

1. GrasshoppersLLC

GrasshoppersLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Ethan how did your setup come out.. Do you have some pics? Box and the new loader

2. Ethanslawn

Ethanslawn LawnSite Senior Member

I was put last weekend picking and yesterday and haven't gotten a chance to since I threw the box together but i'll try and get some up this weekend.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. tiedemanllc

tiedemanllc LawnSite Member

4. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

looks good, i would put the number on the dump on the silver part in monster energy green, probably have the numbers about the same size as leaf monster, nice and visible.....

5. GrasshoppersLLC

Thanks don't really need a whole lot more, as I'm pretty booked as I sit right know.. Just thought I would be different this year.. Plus my other truck will follow with all my logos on it

6. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

excellent! then i retract my previous statement, looks pretty cool! deff. would probably get you a ton more work if you needed it.

7. GrasshoppersLLC

I want one of those hurricane blowers but who the hell would spend 8-9 grand for something that's sits in the shop almost 10 months out of the year, if they were 3GS I would jump all over it..

8. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

9. GrasshoppersLLC

The thing is I can get3-4 big little wonders for the price of that..

10. ringahding

ringahding LawnSite Senior Member

Very Catchy! Love It! I would paint your phone number white below the MONSTER