The leaf monster

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by GrasshoppersLLC, Oct 17, 2012.

1. TempleLawnCare

TempleLawnCare LawnSite Member

Nice rig you got for sure!

2. GrasshoppersLLC

GrasshoppersLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Y thank you.. Blew the screen off top today had to redo it a make more sturdy lol.. This thing has so much power I almost need a metal box

3. TempleLawnCare

I was wondering about that.....I just had to upgrade my vents today, about blew the back hatch off......lol

4. TempleLawnCare

You probably can't feed it fast enough.....

5. Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

Your going to be known as the "Leaf Monster" in a few years, Nice Marketing!

6. GrasshoppersLLC

Sprinkler that's what I was thinking also.. Two years from now everyone should be looking for the leaf monster for leaf removal

7. GrasshoppersLLC

Your right temple as fast as we can push is as fast as it sucks.. I had half the top screened redid it and made the whole top screened 10' x 6'.. Seems to be releasing air a lot better hopefully it works.. I'll find out tomm.

8. GrasshoppersLLC

We did two yards all ultra vac and sucked up and it sucks up mulched leafs just as fast.. I'm so impressed.. Def. worth the money I spent..

9. GrasshoppersLLC

The other yards were wet blown leaves, sucked them right up like it was a joke lol

10. TempleLawnCare

I just got a 18hp Little Wonder this year and a 10hp BillyGoat blower....my production by myself has doubled and no need to beg for help....it's nice to see an investment pay off. All I have got to use it on so far is wet leaves and pine needles. Maybe one day when it would be economical for me to run two trucks I can step up to a municipal unit.