1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

The leaf monster

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by GrasshoppersLLC, Oct 17, 2012.

1. FerrisDiesel

FerrisDiesel LawnSite Senior Member

hahah that's awesome! Nice set-up man! The guys I used to work for had a little wonder 27 hp truck loader and we accidentally sucked up a soccerball and a bunny rabbit lol

2. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Ahahahaha a bunny!!! That's fricking hilarious man. Did you see a POOF when it flew out the exit tube?

3. GrasshoppersLLC

GrasshoppersLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Close call today almost sucked up a exmark bag.. Man I was ready to kill my worker... I can only imagine how much damage that would have been

4. GrasshoppersLLC

Man this thing packs them so tight we can barely get them out of the box.. Good for all day work but it took us about 20 minutes to get it to break out of the box..

5. TempleLawnCare

TempleLawnCare LawnSite Member

I bet, I was suprised how much my little wonder packs em in, no need to get in and jump em down. I use the old pallet, with a tire on the backside, tied to a tree method.....lol

6. GrasshoppersLLC

Do u stand the pallet up in the front of the box so it pulls it out? I need a quick method

7. TempleLawnCare

Ya I put a tire and rim behind the pallet and run a chain through it all and chain it so the chain has a low center of gravity and run it out the tailgate.(I use a tire and rim so it dont rip the pallet to shreads) Two ways to unload it...use another truck to pull out which is easiest or tie it to a tree with a tow strap......must stop short of falling off the tailgate and back up....lol or will have a pallet tied to a tree burried in leaves.

8. TempleLawnCare

I will post you a pic of my pallet setup.....been using it for 2 years now.

9. TempleLawnCare

It's a little more wrapped around then originally but you get the idea.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Incredible idea man... ive been using a pitch fork for years.