The LED Demo.

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Mike M, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Mike M

Mike M LawnSite Bronze Member
    from usa

I have been using a single, portable LED by DGLights (palm65) to help with my demo's. I got a 9v terminal and just pop in a 9v batt, and I have a flat base like I do on my other stake lights.

Wow.

I can just walk over and show people instantaneously how some extra light can be beneficial.

I am getting off my arse and making the other palm65's into demo lights.

I also have a DGLights 35 watt equiv, but requires a little more staying power than the 9v batt.

I also had a consult this PM (after my morning one--biz is waking up, I was starting to forget I had the word lightscapes in my biz name), and the guy loved the styling of the small LED bullet and expressed a strong interest in doing his whole property with them.

I have been preparing but waiting to do the LED thing, but I think the time is nowish.

Anyone here do a full LED install yet?

2. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Yes Mike, come on up... how many would you like to see?

3. Mike M

Mike M LawnSite Bronze Member
    from usa

All of them. Of course. I accept the invitation and can't wait to get out of this ridiculous heat for a few weeks.

If I may, if it's not such a bother, I'd like to stick around your home beyond the lighting tour, to do some smallmouth fishing.

I assume my friends and southern neighbors Chris J and Billy may join us? Just pick up lots of red meat at the store, I've seen these guys eat.

Mike

4. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Sure Mike, but rather then sticking around my home, you should really experience all the wonder, history and heritage that Muskoka has to offer.... So I would recommend you stay at Windermere House

http://staging.muskokamagazine.com/sitepages/?aid=1249

Not only do they have a lot of red meat available in the dining rooms, but they also have one very cool, new, outdoor lighting system which just came online last week!