The Lesco Z 2 how do they do it 6209 ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by REALSLOW, Jul 27, 2006.

1. REALSLOW

REALSLOW LawnSite Senior Member
    from FLORIDA

;) Lesco is selling the Z 2's for that price,what a deal ! No it's not a Hustler but it is 2000$ CHEAPER!

2. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Thats for the 48" right? They dont gouge people like other manufactures do thats how they do it. Its by no means a lesser quality machine.

EDIT: here we go again! :laugh:

3. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

You get what you pay for...

4. REALSLOW

from FLORIDA

There good mowers and the Lesco dealer told me today I could have one for 6209, a 60 inch 25 kawie Z 2.

5. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

I know a lot of guys that bought them. Not trying to start trouble, but they don't seem to like them. My workers demoed one, hated it and asked me please not to buy it. They also seemed to tear a lot of turf. My buddy has a 2001 with 400 hrs his guys pick walkbehinds over the Lesco Z2.:walking:

6. REALSLOW

from FLORIDA

I believe you are making this up:nono: , Pro Street and Envy come in and take the trash out would you please.

7. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

:laugh: Like I have said before I have used all kinds of ztr's and WB's and the Tanks and Z-2 is no different IMO. Well built, good cut and fair price. Hard to beat.

And about tearing up the turf your guys must now know how to drive then. Of all the ZTr's I have used my Tank is by far the easiest on the turf. It has a wider track than other mowers of its size and it turns very nicely.

8. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

Actually I wish I was wrong. I like my Lesco dealer and $6200 is a lot less than I pay for my Lazer's and Super Z's. Whenever I see one on a trailer and take a look at it they always say to me "wanna buy it I can give you a really cheap price". I'm not brand loyal I give them all a try. Sorry if I ruffled any feathers.

9. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I know guys that use them everyday and say they cut just as good as their other mowers.

10. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

I agree totally:)
    In most cases the lesco gives a better cut.