The M60 tank

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kriswa, Mar 7, 2005.

1. kriswa

kriswa LawnSite Member

Has anyone in here demoed the M60 tank cub cadet commercial or have one if so What are the pros and cons? I'm looking at buying one The new wide track with the EFI liquid cooled Kawasafi motor. I demoed one the other day it really held the hillside! the Kawasaki is a 29 HP.Any input would help. :help:

2. iluvscag

iluvscag LawnSite Senior Member

:) Cub Cadet-an average homeowner/commercial mower. Kawasaki 29 not efi "DFI" digital fuel injection, a simply out of this world engine. I have 2 on my tigers a 04 and a new 05 comin soon. You can't beat it wait 3 seconds light gos off start it up. I would go to the SCAG dealer if you have one they are a much better mower than cadet. They will also hold hills better because of their low center of gravity.

Just my .02 cents.

3. kriswa

kriswa LawnSite Member

What is the price of the scag?

4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

actually, cubs are pretty nice machines

5. kriswa

kriswa LawnSite Member

Tiedeman do you own one ?

6. tiedeman

from earth

nope, but I have seen them in action and demoed them before. You want to talk to either wriken or dcondon on here. They own like 3 of them. Nice solid machine though. I own other cub products and I love them

7. kriswa

kriswa LawnSite Member

Thanks Tiedeman!

8. Macvols

Macvols LawnSite Member

We have no complaints! Strong engines, good decks, been using theses for 2 years now and they r holding up great. also, they have one of the best warranty in the business. I have 2 exmarks on my side job and they also r great machines. Shop around and be patient! Lots of good machines r out there.
    Mike

9. tiedeman

from earth

not a problem at all

10. midwestguy

midwestguy LawnSite Member

we will be picking up our two new cubs tomorrow...........they seem like very nice machines.....also the warranty seems to be pretty good as well