1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

The MoJack

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BladeRunner1967, Feb 23, 2008.

1. BladeRunner1967

BladeRunner1967 LawnSite Member

I was at the Mid Atlantic Hardscaping Trade Show yesterday and saw this product:

It's called a MoJack. Does anyone have any feedback on this? I am thinking of getting one. I currently use the ramp to change/scrape and hate it. Thanks,
  2. daveyo

daveyo LawnSite Senior Member
    from N.J.

I was there also it looks good at a decent price. I am going to purchase one also, tired of using the ramp.
  3. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

I am going to purchase one also.:waving:
  4. joshco84

joshco84 LawnSite Senior Member

You guys should check out the jungle jack from jungle jims, it is the best way i have seen, and probably would be cheaper than that one.
  5. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

what is the price on these jacks?
  6. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

I will second the Jungle jack from Jungle jims. I was going to post a pic, but can't for the life of me find their website! It's a much smaller unit and a lot faster/easier to use than that mo-jack. I had a jungle jack once but gave it away when I sold the mower I bought it for... Stupid me! Now I use a hydraulic floor jack, which does the job, but it has to be pumped and pumped to get the mower in the air, where the jungle jack just had to be tilted back in one motion = up in the air and as secure as a jack stand.

Here's a link to one for sale on Ebay... Though I did find one for less on mowpart.com ($129.00) http://cgi.ebay.com/JUNGLE-JACK-COM...3830991QQihZ017QQcategoryZ50377QQcmdZViewItem
  7. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

8. newtostone

newtostone LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

I love my jungle jack..it stays in the trailer and i love it! I used to kill my back, but theres really no need to just be smart about lifting it and its pretty cheap compared to how working with a stiff back feels.
  9. hackitdown

hackitdown LawnSite Silver Member

10. BladeRunner1967

BladeRunner1967 LawnSite Member

How high does the Jungle Jack lift a Z? I'm a big boy.....:weightlifter: