1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

the new 2003 dodge ram?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by CJIII, Nov 23, 2002.

1. CJIII

CJIII LawnSite Member

Hey guys what u think about the new dodge ram it seems like a good truck to me. I hope to get it as I finish homeschool and I get a part time job.
  2. Brickman

Brickman LawnSite Bronze Member

Ugly as sin. Along with the new GM offerings.

Ford is the only ones making a sharp looking truck these days.
  3. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Whats with Dodge using those god awful looking head lights their designers must be a bit funny in the head Dodge has always made a ugly looking truck.
  4. bubble boy

bubble boy LawnSite Bronze Member

i like em, but they resemble a beluga whale to me. (so did the old buick riviera's)

in my opinion, and note i'm a bow tie guy, the two best looking trucks are the dakota and the f-150. neither, though, is up to the task

there is a lengthy thread on the new rams you can read up on here.
  5. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

I agree the 150 is a good looking truck, had a 99 all decked out, but did.nt have the power I needed (4.6), so I bought a 250 P/S, they catch your eye to. Most other trucks see the from the rear though. :D
  6. Randy J

Randy J LawnSite Bronze Member

They're kind of different, but I like 'em. I saw a black 3500 (dually), 4 door, 4X4 on a dealers lot the other day. Man was that truck sharp! Personally, with the Cummins diesel, I don't think the truck can be beat. I do have a friend that has a 1/2 ton, 2 wheel drive, with the 4.7L engine. He really likes it.
  7. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

I'm at the point where anything with a payment is ugly. I like the older paid for trucks and really could care less at this point what it looked like!

New is purty........just too expensive!