the new eX

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Brieldo, Jan 2, 2003.

1. Brieldo

Brieldo LawnSite Member

Guys,
    I just got back from my dealer and placed my order for a new 28 EFI eXmark EPS. Im really excited to get it, but living in Minnesota, it'll be a long time before I can put it to use :D I got the dealer to throw the striping roller in really cheap, so I should be ready to go come growing season. just thought I'd share!

:angel:

2. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

Where in MN are you located?

3. Brieldo

Brieldo LawnSite Member

Mankato...southern Minnesota

4. Tony Harrell

Tony Harrell LawnSite Senior Member

5. Brieldo

Brieldo LawnSite Member

We didnt discuss that when i ordered it because the eXmark rep was coming in later in the day and my dealer was gonnna haggle with him about it. I will update you guys when I find out what the dealer has to say...

6. therainman

therainman LawnSite Member
    from IL

Wait!!!!!!!
    Did you say you did not discuss price??????

What in the world are you thinking????????

I would not order a glass of water without knowing what it is going to cost..

Just my opinion, I hope you don't get burned...

shawn

7. stevo22

stevo22 LawnSite Senior Member

the new ex---

woops, i thought i was about to read a thread about someone getting a divorce...sorry i had to...:D

8. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

Sounds like brieldo has dealt with this dealer before, and know 2 things
    1. The dealer is going to make a profit and therefore be open next year.
    2. brieldo is not going to pay the most or the least for the type of mower he is buying, because he whats his dealer to give him service, and be open next year.

I would also bet that brieldo goes to a perspective client and says "I can mow your yard for $X.OO"

I would bet my bottom dollar that brieldo does not go to a new client and say "Oh, the MSRP for this yard is $X.00 but I could cash mow it for 15% off, then have the client say -no 25% off or not deal - bet that does not happen on the selling end of most LCO's - The only bargaining I see on this site is _ We want to screw the dealer down to nothing, but want to sell our time for what it is worth.

9. jangler

jangler LawnSite Member

Hey Brieldo
    I haven't heard about this 28 EFI Exmark EPS. Can ya give me some info.

James

10. turfman59

turfman59 LawnSite Senior Member

I always like doing business with the guys that are going out of business but just dont know it yet, I have had a lot of guys call me a cheap SOB but still love to see me come in.