1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

The New Shop

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Daniel's Lawn Care, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

I would like to know as well. Will this be a storage loft, or maybe an office? Looks very good, you should be compensated from Lowe's for the advertising you are doing for them on lawnsite! :laugh:
  2. prizeprop

prizeprop LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good.Whats a ball park figure on the project like that?
  3. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

The shop looks great so far! Cant wait to see what it is like when your done
  4. Daniel's Lawn Care

Daniel's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

7' high in the center, about 12' wide and 44' long. Right now we are going to use it for storage. Eventually we will finish it and turn one half or one third of it into an office but our finances set aside for this project are running a little low. Or I could run some pluming to it, turn it into an apartment, and get married!:laugh:

I'll be happy to answer any more questions.
  5. joef450snowplow

joef450snowplow LawnSite Senior Member

great job i wish i had room for somthing that big
  6. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice job really big too.
  7. weed wacker 2

weed wacker 2 LawnSite Member

How much does a shop like that run you?
  8. Elks

Elks LawnSite Member

thats nice. can u build me one?
  9. Daniel's Lawn Care

Daniel's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Right now it looks like it is going to cost about $35,000.:dizzy: We didn't think it was going to cost that much at the beginning.
  10. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

Are your sure those trust are engineering to hold anything more then just some boxes in the upstairs. I can not see them being strong enough to hold a office. Atleast not without a beam and some columns.