1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

The New Shop

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Daniel's Lawn Care, Nov 16, 2009.

1. plowmaster07

plowmaster07 LawnSite Member

Garage pictures are looking good! Looking forward to seeing more of them now that things are starting to slow down.

2. jay12

jay12 LawnSite Senior Member
    from KY

Man, I checked out your website, I think it looks great. I did notice a few spelling and present and past tense things but Im sure that is because you were in a hurry typing. I like all the before and after pictures as well, Its a good idea. I've never tried the website thing yet, looks like it would be a good way to work up some business though. Like I say I think it looks great, wouldnt pay any attention to negative talk, there will always be some of that no matter where you go, keep up the good work.

3. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Shop and website look good. Keep up the hard work bud :waving:

4. Daniel's Lawn Care

Daniel's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the complements on the website guys. I will read through it again and correct those typos. Thanks for letting me know that they were there.

5. WPLC

WPLC LawnSite Member
    from USA

Any inside pics? I don't think you ever got around to posting them.

6. WPLC

WPLC LawnSite Member
    from USA

And yes I realize this thread is 2 yrs old...

7. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

He must have went out of business after building the shop.