1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

The New Shop

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Daniel's Lawn Care, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Cuttinitclose

Cuttinitclose LawnSite Bronze Member

How much snow?

2. Daniel's Lawn Care

Daniel's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Nine inches. It is beautiful.

3. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

Come on get out that backpack blower and get going again,,,,

4. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

Daniel, i dont really think this sort of thing often, but it stands out from the rest.

you seem to have a genuinely beautiful family and to do things like this together is where it is at for having such a clan. continued luck with growing your business and keep up the pics

5. Daniel's Lawn Care

Daniel's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Thank you very much. Here is a picture of all of us that was taken this past June at my Highschool graduation.

From left to right: Granny & Papa (my mom's parents), Stephen (age 12), Myself (age 18), Stacey (age 23), Dad, and Mom.

Image087_ss.jpg

6. TMlawncare

TMlawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice looking family and shop pictures. It is nice to see a family working together to help one move forward in life. Keep focused and watch your vision become reality.

7. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

:weightlifter:

8. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

I wish you the happiest of Holidays and best of luck getting your dream shop finished real soon!!

9. ZKSLAWN

ZKSLAWN LawnSite Senior Member

this shops going to look real nice when its finished.. what are your plans for the interior as in tool storage and benches all that?

10. JosephLawnCare

JosephLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Someone needs to feed you some steaks, man your skinny. Barn looks nice too. Are you using trusses of rafters? also are foundation bolts not code there? I didn't see any