The New Toro Stand-On...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jbell36, Mar 14, 2008.

1. jbell36

jbell36 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from KANSAS

what do you guys think about the new toro stand-on mower coming out in 2009?

2. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

I will let you know. I am going to a dealer open house thursday and hopefully they will have 1 to demo. I hope they also have the new scag pro v walkbehind.

3. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

It has a little bit different design than most of the other stand-on mowers on the market today. I first would want to hear what people think of it when it comes available before I would go out and buy one.

4. delphied

delphied LawnSite Silver Member

I was just told that it would be about a year from now before available. Then you get to be like Chuck Yeager and do their testing for them! After you buy it that is.

5. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

Same here, my Wright dealer is also a Toro dealer. Could be interesting, I have no plans to which, Wright Stander has always been good to me.

6. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

It looks nice to me ... the nice part is the the stand rack on the rear for the operator folds up to allow it to convert to a WB if you need one !!

7. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I have been debating getting one when they come out. Still debating.

8. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

Hey Grits , sounds like you are a Master deBater. HA HA Sorry buddy I just could not pass that up.

9. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

My opinion on standers is, give it a lift-on-the-fly deck and you'll have the most productive, compact machine for smaller properties.

10. karol

karol LawnSite Member
    from ontario

Anything Toro with Turbo Force Deck you can't go wrong. Toro puts out a top quality product. I'm sure it will not be cheap.