The New Walker Super B

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by David Grass, Jul 18, 2007.

1. David Grass

David Grass LawnSite Senior Member

Well finally there are some in my area, coming for at least a Demo session in a week or 2. IF I am able to Demo, I will let yall know what I think. I do know that the deck ONLY fits the super, and it is a 60, and possibly a 72, or the 74 will work somehow, and it will be 27 hp, and 24 inch tires to give a lot more ground speed.

2. walkerowner06

walkerowner06 LawnSite Member

Can you get dual rear wheels on the walker super b or will it only be available with the single rear wheel?

3. DSTC

DSTC LawnSite Member

A member here posted some pics of it a few weeks ago on his demo. Some good info in thread too, such as that they only made 100 of them and they are sending them out for demo to get feedback. Looks to me that they are trying to get a piece of the pie on the big and fast ZTR market. Looks like this walker will go 10mph. From my understanding, the super B isn't exactly a production unit at the moment. I wouldn't expect a finished product before 2008 at least and maybe even 2009 models, but who knows. A lot of it right now seems like hearsay, and I don't Think Walker has made anything about this model solid yet. Don't know about the back wheel, but i think it's wider than the normal one. I will say that riding that fast on the walker, I would definitely want the extra 85lb weight installed on the back.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=193684

4. walkerowner06

walkerowner06 LawnSite Member

Thank you for replying.