1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

the newsletter

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by snow, Jul 24, 2000.

1. snow

snow Guest

as some of you may or may not know, me , chuck and dino started a newsletter called &lt;u&gt;&lt;i&gt;Everthing Snow and Ice&lt;/u&gt;&lt;/i&gt;. i have printed out a few copies, and this being the sample issue we are giving them away for free. it's 3 double sided pages and 1 single sided page. we have a contractor profile, two columns, an ad, and other things. if any of you would like one, just leave you address and i'll mail you a copy. I will only ship in the us though.<p><br>thanks,<p>bryan<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=993086&quot;&gt;Bryan's Snow Removal Equipment Picts.&lt;/a&gt;<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.snowplow.web.com&quot;&gt;The Snowplow Homepage&lt;/a&gt;<p><br><p><font size="1">Edited by: snow
  2. n y snow pros

n y snow pros LawnSite Senior Member

I would love a copy of your news letter and depending on how it looks i am sure i will want to advertise in later issues.Here is my address<br> Taconic Maintenance<br> P O Box 158<br> LaGrangeville,N,Y 12540
  3. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

I would like a copy. E-mail me and Ill e-mail back my address.<p>Bill
  4. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

hey, i would love a copy,<br>STS Lawn Care<br>411 Hillcrest Ave.<br>Wilmington, DE 19809
  5. bdemir

bdemir LawnSite Senior Member

Hey,I would love a copy too<br>B&D Lawn and Snow<br>2308 Horseshoe DR. <br>West Bloomfield MI, 48322

OBRYANMAINT LawnSite Senior Member

7. Deere John

Deere John LawnSite Senior Member

Snow - sounds like a good newsletter, however, I live in Ontario and, according to your post, you will not mail me or Ontario's other regular member Dave @ Cutntrim a copy. How come? - I'll pay the postage - I'm cheap but not that cheap. :)<p>Tree Tech Consultants<br>399 Lakeside Drive<br>North Bay, Ontario<br>P1A 3E6<p>Thanks<br>John<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: Deere John
  8. BillNero

BillNero LawnSite Member
    from IL

Sounds intersting - please send me a copy and advertising information.<p>Bill Nero<br>Central Parts Warehouse<br>7601 W 191st Street<br>Tinley Park, IL 60477<p>----------<br>Bill Nero<br>CPW
  9. snow

snow Guest

thanks for you replies everyone! i was joking about the shipping outside the us. the last page of the newsletter contains ad rates, and other info.<p>bryan
  10. tru cut

tru cut LawnSite Member

Me to Please<p>Tru cut Landscaping & Snowplowing<br>15 Mechanic St<br>Canton ny 13617<br><p>----------<br>Todd <br>