The Next best or most likely the worst skid steer!!!!

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by minimax, Mar 23, 2008.

1. minimax

minimax LawnSite Senior Member

2. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 LawnSite Senior Member

Is that a joke? The thing barely had enough power to even move itself around and once the bucket hit the dirt it almost stalled out , what a piece of crap.

3. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

I lol'ed so hard when it almost stalled out trying to dig in. What a giant peice of crap.

4. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

What breed of machine is that ?

It looks old what ever it is. That think has more power than Rons Cat CTL :laugh:

5. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

Check out their website. It is a company from Turkey, that seems to be mainly involved in building hydraulic cranes.

6. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

thats really funny the best part is that guy has not a clue on how to even operate a skid steer.

7. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

It reminds me of the funny video for Bradley mowers that showed up on this forum a few years ago.

8. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

that video makes me sick. i bet that skid steer would keep right up to Ron's cat though

9. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

I think that is BobCatRon's Canadian boobcat that has been shipped to Turkey and rebranded. It does have a really nice exhaust stack that will double as a tree trimmer or branch cutter......wonder if that particular accessory is extra? Moving along that same line of logic, I am sure our airforce guys would not mind going against their pilots if this is the quality of operator they are producing......kinda like shooting Turkeys in a barrel ( ok, poor set up and joke......but give me credit for the try!):dizzy::waving:

10. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 LawnSite Senior Member

What video was that? If you can find it I would like to watch it.:cool2: