The official leaf cleanup picture thread

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by FrankenScagMachines, Oct 18, 2004.

1. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Please feel free to post your leaf cleanup pictures here. Post pics of equipment, jobs (before and after please), etc. Please don't just post a before or just an after picture. We want to see both! Even list what equipment you used on the job, and if you want, how long it took to do it and how many guys were working on the job.

I'll post some when the rain stops and it dries a little!! I've already done a few cleanups to start off the season but no pics. No worries there'll be more aplenty!

proenterprises likes this.
  2. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

It's a bit to early around here for any good before/after pics. I will be trying out my home made leaf plow and taking pics real soon tho. Also my Accelerator came in so i'll be taking pics of how well it works with leaves.

3. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

sounds good! I look foward to the pics. Take pics of your other equipment too, haven't seen that yet. :)

4. o-so-n-so

o-so-n-so LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

This is last years photo.......that ultra vac is an awesome piece of equipment.
    Photo is my helper operating the lazer z.

I'll have some recent pictures to post very soon.

lost my photo........................

5. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

BUMP 15 blah balh blah sfdvgjhseruhgsdjfhgsrjgdfjs

Turf Medic likes this.
  6. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

hey, where are all the pics guys?

7. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

haha you made this thread way too early. dont start first round clean-ups till monday. :cool:

8. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

really mdb? im in ct too, we have a considerable amount down here already.

9. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

They're coming down here! So it's not too early for the thread really. we've been doing them for the past few days, but sorry i've been in too much of a rush to get pics! Did some today would've been good for pics, but no time (to put it this way, i ended the day with 7 more to do, i knew i wouldn't get them all but thought i'd only have a few left), and it's supposed to rain tomorrow so no way i'm taking a few minutes here and there to take pics! Sorry.. better luck next week eh? lol..

10. jpmako

jpmako LawnSite Senior Member

Here is a brief description of my clean-up method.

1. Cut with a 48" W/B with Gator Blades or if there is a lot of leaves I blow the bulk off.

2. Bring out the Big Mother Sucker. The 777 Z-Track with Bagger.

3. If I can get away with mulching a particular lawn I throw the bagger on my Lesco w/ Gator blades and let it fill up, and proceed to cut with the bagger full (My version of a OCDC).

Here are some pics. I will post some better ones soon.

leaves1.jpg