1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

The official PL pants thread

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by kootoomootoo, Mar 13, 2007.

1. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

"I got that PL adhesive on EVERY pair of pants, every travel coffee mug, cell phone etc!" mrusk

picture says it all....a pair of my size 2's

2. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

LMAO!! I feel your pain. I can say it's ALOT better than having it on your hands and scrubbing the skin off in the shower! It's funny when were on a job finishing up caps and all of a sudden over the radio you hear AH S$#%!! You can tell without even looking someone got it on their hands! :laugh:
  3. McKeeLand

McKeeLand LawnSite Senior Member

my favorite is when i brush my leg up against it in shorts and get it all over my leg hair. then if it dries before i get it off i have to shave it or rip the hair out with the glob of glue, oooh that feels good!
  4. cedarcroft

cedarcroft LawnSite Senior Member

I have it all over my pants, but my favorite PL artifact is the blob on the seam between my boots sole and leather. its mixed with dirty sawdust and little peices of grass and looks like an exact replica of dog sh!t. it is on the outside seam so it has only worn off a little bit, so my boots have looked like I stepped in sh!t since January!!